[vip_students] Re: mobile corner

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 15:39:58 -0000

Excellent Vincent. Can I have your permission now to post this to the International Talks list as members will doubtless be delighted with your information.

No I do not need any pressure pills Vincent so do not get personal and confine the discussion to a mobile phone and Talks. I still say you are not quite right with regard to mobile phone purchased in Ireland and one purchased in UK as regards receiving calls from people. Example, UK phone with Irish SIM. Irish person calls the number of the UK phone with Irish Sim, number shows up with the prefix 353. Now am I wrong there too? Best of luck with your sale.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vincent stack" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>