[vip_students] Re: mislaid e mails

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 11:19:23 +0100

Hi Paul
I feel for you and your problem.  May I ask if you can send e-mails not using a
black screen background as this is not possible for sighted people to read.
Any chance that for some reason the e-mails are hidden.  I'm not sure about
looking for this, but it may be in View if you arrow down, in case the hidden
or expand and colapse view is turned on.