[vip_students] memory card

  • From: "joe bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 09:20:20 +0100

hello  friends somewhat puzzled about jackie's card reader, when i got my new
laptop last year it had a "card reader"  installed, noone has been able to
explain to me what exactly it is and does, from what i gather one can put dvd's
on to it, and play them on the laptop, is that correct or have i just invented
it, it would be great if i could put some of my dvd's on to my laptop, am i
behind the times with this, and what sort of cards go in to the laptop, i have
explored and found that it slips out of the laptop something like a Cd drive,
but smaller, any help will really be appreciated, take care, travel safely,
joe.