[vip_students] Re: lotus notes

  • From: "Nicholas Kealy" <nicky.kealy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 18:27:26 +0100

Sorry folks, I only get to catch up with this list in the evenings as I am not subscribed in work. Might get round to doing that but then again I do be busy at times so Susan, Lotus notes.

First of all I would agree with Paul here as he has been great with me trying to figure it out and thanks for that Paul and I have gotten to grips with it. I would say though that if there is no necessity for you to use it Susan then just stay with outlook express or MS outlook. It is tricky and you could be talked through it and get use to it in time but if its a case that you don't have to then don't bother. You are restricted from doing some things with it and just all in all it does make things more difficult but if for a work reason you have to use it then I am sure that Paul or even myself if you like could offer some help to you off list about it. Get back to me about it if you need more assistance from my end.

Cheers, Nicky.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>