[vip_students] looking for book reading ideas

  • From: "joe bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 16:16:25 -0000

hello paul, i use the victor reader stream for reading my audio books, it is
not too difficult to operate, [hence me being able to use it] it can handle
books from audible, daisy books, music files, and has easy to locate buttons,
there is also another way of reading books, many providers of reading material
are putting their books on pen drives, i know that calibre are doing that and i
think NCBI might be doing the same, there is a boom box in to which the pen
drive sits and there are easy to operate buttons, but for me it's the victor
reader stream, i bring it everywhere, and feed  my habet reading, take care,
god bless, travel safely, joe.,