[vip_students] listen again

  • From: "MARY STRATTON" <marybstratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "VIP-Students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 15:34:23 +0100

Up until last week I was getting all the radio programmes on Web
 i e.  but now almost all it is not possible to get any of my favourites on
Radio Ulster e.g. Folk Club, Sounds Sacred, Gerry Anderson and many others.
When I enter on these programmes I hear (Windows Internet Explorer) and the
screen changes to what appears to be a picture and I hear, there are so many
frames, headings and links.  I am not much use on the web so I get lost and
just give up.  Does no one else have this experience?.
Thanks Eleanor for your reply.
Regards, Mary.