[vip_students] Re: internet explorer and add ons problems

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 21:32:39 +0100

It's obviously a pdf file that you are trying to open.  Unfortunately I
sometimes get this too but when I give it a go again it works out OK.  What
version of Adobie Acrobat Reader are you using?  Are you familiar with PDF
files?

I am feeling very sad tonight as I had to have my little guide Dog Pedro
(retired) put to sleep today.  He was 12 years and 7 months and had been with
me for 10 years and 8 months.  Those of you who have guide dogs will know what
a heartbreak this is.  They do such a wonderful job.  Where owould we be
without them?