[vip_students] Re: index Basic D - Getting Started

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 22:18:48 +0100

Oh right Tony, I do not have a problem with regard to installing software, just surprised that there is a CD with this embosser. George and Jackie I am sure can help. George suggested Jackie but Jackie could not answer my query so I will contact Sight and Sound on monday. thing is Jackie said to me it is possible to network the embosser so that I can have it in a different room to the computer and not have to put up with the dreadful noise then when it is brailling. Now all I wanted to know about really was loading the paper. Take your point about putting it in from the front then but I am puzzled what are the 2 roller bars for at the back? Do I have do do something with them? Strange how they are where one can feel them easily. They must surely have some function.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>