[vip_students] Re: i audio

  • From: "Eleanor Mc Loughlin" <eleanormcloughlin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 22:59:46 -0000

tony.mcloughlin@xxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "albertbrown" <albertbrown@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 10:05 PM
Subject: [vip_students] Re: i audio

Hello Joanne,
voicebox is a piece of software which you can download on to your pc, this allows you to adjust the speed and volume of speech on your MP3 player. also it allows you to name new albums and tracks .

I got hold of two beautiful Australian male and female voices they have been slowed down for me and they are brilliant.

I am using the Iriver.
Bert
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joan Ann Brosnan" <joanannbrosnan@xxxxxxxxxx>