[vip_students] gw connect

  • From: "Joe Bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_ students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 11:35:26 +0100

hey guys thanks, that's great it worked a treat, and what's more i've kept the instructions for further reference should my fuddled old brain forget again, now, are you sitting comforttably i've just come back from a long walk by the sea on this bank holiday morning, most of the world is in bed so i'm imagining people on this list are likewise engaged, but just in case someone might read this i have a problem with "youtube to mp3 converter" i've been using this app for a very long time, but last week it suddenly refused to work, i found the track i wanted, copied it to the clipboard as i've always done, then went to "youtube to mp3 converter" pasted the track from the clipboard, then clicked on "convert file" waited for a little while and then arrowed to what should have been "download file" but i keep getting the message "some maintenances are being carried out, our servers are in read only mode, try again in another hour" now, that was last week, and i keep getting the same message, can anyone explain? hope i've made myself clear thanks for taking the time and trouble to read this, god bless, travel safely, joe.,