[vip_students] greetings and sad news

  • From: "Joe Bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_ students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 20:00:45 -0000

hi paul, thanks for the message, and thank you also for all  the help you
have given me during the past year, rest assured your pbone will be ringing
quite often during the coming year with a pleading voice from me at the
other end not alone is your knowledge and assistance invaluable to all of us
on this list, but your patience and encouragement, your tolerance and
understanding is tremendous, thank you again, i was so sorry to hear about
dick's illness, he is a fine musician, we had many long chats about music
when we met, if there was a gathering of blind people at any function and
dick was there, if he discovered that i was in the room he made it his
business to find me and chat, let's hope he makes it, thanks again paul, and
a happy and stress free new year to all on this great list, travel safely,
joe bollard. ,