[vip_students] Re: emails

  • From: "MARY STRATTON" <marybstratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:23:08 +0100

Rosylin
Yes, that is exactly what is happening. Emails are coming in from the top and from the bottom ofthe list. I have followed Flor's instructions, but it is still too soon to know if it is a success. I shall let the list know how I get on. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Roslyn Allman" <roslynallman@xxxxxxxxxxx>