[vip_students] ecdl

  • From: "Ger Delaney" <germdelaney@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 11:41:19 +0100

Hi Tony
The course to which I have attended is in the Fas Training Centre in Limerick,
and the name of the course  comes under the title of Multi media.  Now, due to
some information I came by is that sage accounting programme is compatable with
the jaws professional xp   programme  as opposed to the home xp .  A website
for sage is www.sageaccounting.com . Tony, surley Kildare must have it:s own
Fas training centre??!! but at the moment I am waiting for Fas to come back to
me on a course  on sage accounting  with jaws, if it is compatable. Any info
news and such info  is appreciated Tony Talk to you later. Ger.