[vip_students] Re: e c d l

  • From: "vts" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 22:01:08 +0100

hello Jackie

I have done my ecdl with fas. some of the trainers in fas are very slow when it
comes to jaws and blind people. but I think you will get through it fine with
some help from vics freelist. I had some great help from Paul traynor. and I am
sure I can pass on some of his great knowledge he gave to me. there is also a
few others on this list that have just passed the ecdl recently that I am sure
will help you to what I will say if you are doing the course with the class and
you have to keep up with them you might try to pass on your questions as soon
as possible to the list or who ever is helping  you so you can keep up. other
than that you will fly through it. most is easy there is just a few jaws key
strokes that you will get stuck on. but that's what we are here to help with.

regards
Vincent