[vip_students] e c d l

  • From: "Donegal.Jackie" <donegal.jackie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 20:16:32 +0100

Hey all

i'm just wondering is there anyone out their that has done their ECDl via FAS.
I've started a night course and they seem a tad clueless. i'm more or less
wondering how the exam was done and what  accommodations where made by FAS. its
only a ten week course and my laptop is running a older operating  system and
older programs so FAS wants to get JAWS yada yada yada but knowing the economic
crisis and the fact that i'm in a mainstream class with an instructor that
doesn't appear to have a clue on visual impairment, i want to ensure that i'm
not left behind and that they cater for my needs.

thanks in advance
Jackie
Jackie