[vip_students] Re: deleted emails

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 21:50:19 +0100

How did you delete them?  Might they be in your drafts folder?  Look there.
Look at your settings in the view menu.  (If you have view by conversation
checked, either open the conversation wherein the messages are [or each of
the messages is] with the right-arrow key, or from the message list press
alt-v, right-arrow into the current views submenu, up-arrow, and enter to
uncheck view by conversation.)  Have "show all messages" checked by
double-clicking or pressing enter on that.