[vip_students] Re: copying cd's

  • From: "Joan Ann Brosnan" <kerrygirl18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:53:18 -0000

Hi Tony
Windows Media player will open automatically at step 17.
I am almost certain that, despite you having other players installed, Media player will still be used to write files using the CD writing wizard unless, you have other CD writing software on the computer.
Joan Ann.
----- Original Message ----- From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>