[vip_students] Re: computer freezing

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 19:24:03 -0000

What version of Supernova do you have?  I think if you have Internet Explorer 8
for example you would need Supernova 11 at least and now there is Supernova
12!!!  As for Jaws again I would say what version of Jaws and what version of
Internet Explorer.  Again I believe you will need at least Jaws 10 for Internet
Explorer 8 but Jaws 11 would work better and again there is Jaws 12 now.  Of
course both of you may use Fire Fox.