[vip_students] Re: computer freezing

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 03:13:05 -0000

Eleanor,

there's a difference between updates and *upgrades*. Upgrades are what you'd pay for from one version to another. Updates are like 'patches' to the same version you'd be using at the time. Thus, updates are free. JAWS comes out with one major new release, an upgrade, which you must pay for if you want its authorized use, each November or thereabouts. In between times, there are updates to that version, which authorized users can download via the JAWS update feature or from the Web site.

Flor.

Flor.