[vip_students] Re: computer freezing

  • From: Gina McNamara <ginamcn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 16:59:35 +0000

Hi Jenny

I have similar problems when I read my emails or its on some websites on the
internet and I use supernova which is a magnification and speach software.

I would say likes of jaws and supernova can't seem to fully load some things
on the internet. I don't know. Has anyone else any ideas out there? Is
anyone else experiencing this?

Best
Gina

--