[vip_students] Re: cobolt systems

  • From: "noreenmeagher" <noreenmeagher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 22:23:32 +0100

MessageHi Aedan,
Thanks for that and I will do some more research into the phones in Argus as
they do have listed,  two, three and four handset BT digital phones on
catalogue.
I am sure that when you retire, and become a house husband, you will find lots
of tecky ideas around ways to fast track the daily chores(*smile*)
Regards,
Noreen