[vip_students] Re: cobolt systems

  • From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aomeara@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:54:50 +0100

Hi Noreen, Sorry for delay in rreplying. I don't know about the BT
phones now in stock but the original cordless we had had the voice on
the base unit. I assume all BT stuff probably has this feature. The unit
I have now has 4 cordless handsets and a base unit that is very small
and futureistic. It gives great coverage all over the house and it is
digital. Handsets are very small, like a mobile phone. It can also be
used as a internal system and you can call up any of the four and pass
incoming calls around, very handy. Fine on bump ons. I must look that
up. I use them like you on dishwasher, and washing machine. I retire
next year and I assume there will be some role reversal and I will
become a househusband!.
Regards
Aedan.