[vip_students] avast download

  • From: "Petrina Finn" <petrinafinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:00:38 -0000

Hi all,

Happy new year to you all.

Paul just before christmas gave me a website to download the avast wevsite and
install avast.

When I go onto the wevsite, a dialogue vox comes up and says that i need to
delete all my temporary files on internet explorer.

When I go into the wevsite again after deleting my temporary files, a dialogue
vox then comes up to say that the publisher cannot be verified and do I want to
run the programme.  Iselected run anyway and the weviste just shuts down and I
am back to my desktop. I cannot get into wherever I should be to get a
registration number etc.

Also when I try to uninstall AVG it just keeps coming up that theuninstallation
is not successful.

Hope someone can help me
Many thanks,
Petrina