[vip_students] Re: arrow keys

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 21:14:47 +0100

hi Tony, yes, it took me a while to get that problem sorted as I actually
thought my email hadn't reach the list when no one came back with an answer,
even though it came up in my in box.

I don't know what happened it just righted itself after a while it was a
mystery to me. it was a awful thing to work round every day, I still don't know
just what went wrong and how it suddenly righted it's self.

thanks for that Tony, I have saved your email just in case it happens again.

Susan