[vip_students] Re: apology

  • From: philip_dunne@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:29:12 +0100

Mike,

And I always thought, the best way to know if you have made a mistake, is
to make it again, ha ha ha.

Kind Regards
Philip

                      Mike Meaney
                      <mikemean@xxxxxxxxxxxx        To:
vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      o.ie>                         cc:
                      Sent by:                      Subject:  [vip_students]
Re: apology
                      vip_students-bounce@fr
                      eelists.org

                      12/10/2007 19:09
                      Please respond to
                      vip_students

Philip,
the man that never made a mistake, never made anything.
Mike
Best wishes