[vip_students] Re: Zipped files

  • From: "niall fitzpatrick" <nfitzrick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 21:19:35 +0100

Robbie
I am no expert  but I get zipped files from the national talking newspapers
and I had to download a software called winzip 11.0. There is a free version
available but I downloaded a version that I paid 29euro for it.
It is fairly straight forward to unsip a file when you have this software
and when I set it up it opened the zipped file into a folder called unzipped
in my documents. Any time I now go to open a zipped file now the winzip
software comes up on the screen and I just have to click on the next button
a few times and the file is sent to my unzipped folder.
I dont know if you can understand these instructions or not as I said I am
no expert.

Regards

Niall Fitzpatrick