[vip_students] Re: Windows Find

  • From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 23:57:10 +0100

Hi Paul,

Thank you for coming up to the plate and explaining that for us!

I am using Windows 98 SE but what you say does not work with that OS I'm afraid!

What OS do you use?

I got a little wet from my walk a little earlier; both inside and out!!

Enjoy the rest of what remains of the weekend, rain or no!

Tony Sweeney.