[vip_students] Re: Windows Find

  • From: "Loretta Conaty" <conatyloretta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 20:14:02 +0100

Hi Tony,

I didn't see any question lately on the list about "Windows Find" - which
one was that?

Perhaps it would be best that if you thought that a reply to a particular
question was
"erroneous" that you could query it as it may have been a knowledgeable
piece of information relating to some other particular issue, which could be
stored away for future reference.

as you have said yourself "I must confess that we can all get things a
little wrong at times, but it is important for any list to Endeavour at all
times to maintain it's integrity.!

Best wishes,

Loretta.

  _____