[vip_students] Re: Well done list members!

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:36:58 +0100

hi paul,

I have to say I am really enjoying the list, I have just recently joined and
have already learnt so much.  all I ask is that when some one answers a query
that they keep their answers as simple as possible, I understand that at times
this might prove to be difficult but it is one of the reasons I dread asking
the other lists because I usually don't understand their explanations and half
the time don't answer their emails for more instructions for fear of appearing
foolish.

keep up the good work