[vip_students] Way finder navigation software

  • From: "Mairead O Mahony" <maireadomahony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:05:49 +0100

Hi all
I am buying a new phone and I came across this software that I would
be interested in trying out on my phone.  I am thinking of getting the
nokia 6120 and as far as I know this navigation software is compatible
with a lot of nokia phones useing talks.  I have attached information
on the software and how it can be downloaded.  I would be interested
to hear from people if they have already tried out this software.

Regards
Mairead O Mahony