[vip_students] Re: Warning To All!

  • From: "Tom O'Neill" <kola@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 09:52:17 +0100

Mike
We have had this kind of call quite a few times and each time the caller i.d. gives me the number as 61 followed by about 8 naughts

The last time he rang with that foreign accent I told him he had made a mistake as I did not own a computer. That was three to four months ago

So try it the next time so far it has worked for us

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Meaney" <mikemean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>