[vip_students] Re: Volume for WMP

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney@xxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 19:36:19 +0100

Hi Again!

I opened an MP3 file in WMP and had no probs with adjusting volume as directed earlier!

I also checked in the control's panel's 'sounds and audio and it was set to max!
My considered opinion now is that itt's a problem with the site!

I managed however to listen in full to that interview even without headphones!!!

Must roote out my speakers now! n!!

Cheers

Tony

----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>