[vip_students] VICS AGM Notice.

  • From: "Brian Dalton" <Brian.Dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 14:39:23 +0100

Hi all,

I would like to let you all know thatThe AGM of the Visually Impaired Computer
Society (VICS) will be held on Saturday June 9th at the premises of the Irish
Computer  Society, Crescent Hall,
Mount Street Crescent, Dublin 2.

We will start the meeting at 2:00 PM.

For full details of agenda and directions to the venue, please copy the below
link into your internet browser.
http://www.vicsireland.org/news/agm_directions.php

If any of you would like me to send this information as a word file, please
don't hesitate to shout.

Everyone is very welcome to attend this meeting, as it is your input and
suggestions that shape what VICS will do in the coming year.

The only thing you must do, is to become a VICS member. This can be done on the
day and will cost 5? for students/unwaged people, and 10? for waged people.

Being a VICS member will also give you access to our quarterly informative
Magazine, Infovics, which is packed with easy to follow training tutorials and
reviews on the latest technology. This magazine is presented in a relaxed
style, and is distributed on cd to VICS members in the post every quarter.

VICS membership also gives you access to any training which VICS may do in the
forthcoming year.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at
brian.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,
Brian Dalton.
VICS PRO.

..For low fares and great deals on hotels, car hire and travel insurance visit
http://www.aerlingus.com
are addressed.  Any review, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
the material.
Aer Lingus Limited
Registered in Ireland
Company Number 9215
Registered Office at Dublin Airport, Dublin,Ireland.