[vip_students] Re: Using phone and PC together

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 17:51:15 -0000

Hi Roslyn,

I seem to remember this question coming up from time to time in the past on
lists!

I would be very surprised in this day and age that a headset couldn't be got
with the correct connections and all that for what you want to do!

Headsets are quite light and flexible these days so if your work people
aren't going to budge with the headset you describe, try getting a second
one with perhaps only one earpiece each,  the both of them using a type of
phone Frank described
earlier
and see how that goes!

Good luck!