[vip_students] Re: Using phone and PC together

  • From: "Roslyn Allman" <roslynallman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 18:21:36 -0000

Hi Frank,

Thanks for this.

Regards
Roslyn
----- Original Message ----- From: "frank kelly" <frankke@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 4:06 PM
Subject: [vip_students] Re: Using phone and PC together

hi Roslyn

if you want the headset to be with the phone
i contacted eircom some years ago
about working with a headset
they sent me one free it was acomplete phone with a plugged in headset
it was free and when you took a call you just hit a button and answered the call

regards

Frank Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roslyn Allman" <roslynallman@xxxxxxxxxxx>