[vip_students] Using phone and PC together

  • From: "Roslyn Allman" <roslynallman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 23:35:03 -0000

Hi everyone,

Looking for ideas here.

In work I'm in an open plan office.  I'm using JAWS with head phones.  I would
like to be able to use the phone and the PC at the same time though.  Mainly
for making calls about JAWS queries, etc.  I would like to be able to try it
out on the PC as I'm talking to somebody about it on the phone.

I checked with I.T. in work about putting one end of a splitter into the phone
but I was told a different connection is required for plugging head sets into
phones.

Does anyone have any ideas or have you come up with an idea for this yourself?

Regards
Roslyn