[vip_students] Re: Update on Dick Craigs Health!

  • From: "noreenmeagher" <noreenmeagher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 22:54:58 -0000

           Hi Paul,
It is indeed sad news about Dick R.I.P. , and also for you, as a friend. Please convey our sympathies to June & his family. Paul ,you must be happy with the positive feedback from list members, which show we all appreciate the time and effort you have given to this. Let us hope
that 2007 will be a happy and successful one for all of us.
Thanks again and not forgetting Loretta working away behind the scenes.
Best wishes to all,
Noreen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lists" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>