[vip_students] Re: Unread mobile messaging

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 18:49:30 +0100

Right then Jackie some questions for clarification. Used it work? I ask because you say it became a problem when you got your phone back last year. On some phones it is necessary to use the Object Viewer to label icons. However, the Object Viewer is only available to those with Talks Premium and not the Talks put on by Vodafone.

Elelanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie mcbrearty" <donegal.jackie@xxxxxxxxx>