[vip_students] Re: Trying to Watch Item on The Late Late

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 17:44:00 -0000

Hi Paul,

I found it. There are two addresses you can use. one of them points to the programme directly, and i got it from the other link - so if you didn't know the url, you'd try to find the programme, this way:

First, go to www.rte.ie.tv/

then, go to TV Programmes;

then, go to the w link;

then, it's the fourth or fifth programme link under w.

Now, the mentioned link that goes direct to the programme page.

http://www.rte.ie/tv/whodoyouthinkyouare/

--there are two episodes available to watch.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul J. Traynor (NCBI)" <paul.traynor@xxxxxxx>