[vip_students] Re: Trying to Watch Item on The Late Late

  • From: "Francis Kane" <francis.kane@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 16:58:37 -0000

Sorry Paul from messing around with it I sometimes get prompted with a small
window that's titled send to a friend so if that appears after hitting enter on
18 button just hit escape and bring up the buttons list again and then when you
go to 18 button it should work. It seems to have a mind of its own!

Francis