[vip_students] Re: Trying to Watch Item on The Late Late

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 14:34:19 -0000

Hi Joe,

Visit

http://www.rte.ie/tv/latelate

where we are told that theree are three episodes available to watch. Now you'll see the latest one, "watch the full show". If you don't want that, you go down a bit where you will see links to the individual segments; and clicking on such a link will bring up that segment which will then start to play.

if you're replaying at a peak time, you will probably get buffering - the show will play for some seconds, then stop, then resume again, then stops, etc. It's bad when that happens. If it does, pick an 'off peak' time instead and things will work out better.

The late late Show is also available likve, as RTE One generally is, (although the live show may be restricted to the Republic).
Find the live TV link on www.rte.ie

HTH.

Flor.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Bourke" <JoeBourke@xxxxxxx>