[vip_students] Re: The steps I use adjustment!

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 12:19:57 -0000

http://www.povidi.com/yourtube/vid.py?id=yLVhjdzEszU

Afternoon Paul,

See link above to a PaulSimon track, Under African Skies.

I have the same problem with all song IDs I try and paste from Yourtube so am
wondering how that link looks to you?

Now should the link not be picked up correctly or too much added for whatever
reason I wonder if that could be my problem?

I have all the steps correct thank you so maybe it's something to do with the
address the way it's being picked up!

As I wrote before I have no problem in that regard at all with Youtube!