[vip_students] Text Messaging and Talks

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:32:19 +0100

Hi Everyone
Is there any way I can sit down with the mobile and Talks and just go through
the letters of the alphabet getting to know which keys are for each letter?  If
you say yes, you would need to tell me how to go in to the Edit mode which I
presume is the mode I want to write text and then I can practice.  I believe if
I keep repeating it and repeating it it will come to me.  You do not have to
tell me necessarily each number to press and how many times, just to get me
started by going in to the Edit and playing around with it and not saving it.
I would like to know however what key numbers to press for punctuation, capital
letters and back spacing.  I know the clear button does back space as I learned
that this morning but there may be another key also.