[vip_students] Re: Supernova

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 19:32:01 +0100

Hi Paddy,

Good to know that your daughter has taken to the world of computers!

As you no doubt guess, I don't use Supernova myself but you could try a google
  or any other search engine of your choice, or all even!

  Google is my favoured one and I find it great.

  I don't wish to be starting a guessing game on the list about this but I
think that it may be a product of Freedom Scientific.

  Check out:

  www.freedomscientific.com

  Anyway it's a wonderful resource you will find there.

  Three email addresses!

  That's what you might say is "keeping one step ahead of the possé"! [smile]

  I will email you off list with my private email address!

  Regards to Sally and "the girls".

  Tony.