[vip_students] Re: Sorry for the two emails

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 00:56:41 +0100

Edel
A young lady like you should be asleep hours ago but I guess you are working on
the power point presentations.  Sure sounds like you are lucky with regard to
the Broadband.  good it was not me or my computer going mad then receiving two
e-mails.  Nothing like making sure it gets through.  We are still waiting for
someone to come on and tell us about the attachments to our e-mails.  They have
all gone quiet.  I know parts of Sligo are dreadful at not being able to have
the Broadband either.  I used to have the telephone dial-up and now would go
crazy with it.  A friend used to say if I switchedd to Broadband I would never
go back.  I did not believe him but now I have the access to the computer 24/7
which is great.  Costs a bit I know but well worth it.