[vip_students] Re: Skype and Mobile Broadband

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 17:47:23 -0000

Interestingly enough mobile broadband is great for me doing most (if not all) I need to do on the net but unfortunately it's not great (for me) with skype, iffy!

I know I had a little trouble accessing the net downstairs here at home but when I "moved" upstairs thingds dramatically improved; haven't tried Skype up here as yet though, never used it much
though.

Tony----- Original Message ----- From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>