[vip_students] Skype Tutorial.

  • From: "noreenmeagher" <noreenmeagher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:05:10 -0200

Hi Stuart or Paul,
Listened to the tutorial last night and it was excellent.
Is there any way to prevent the pauses that occurred with Winamp, or is this
because I cannot yet get Broad Band?  What is S, Shuffle for and should it
be on or off?  Third and last question, can you store the tutorial on Winamp,
and if so how, or is it done automatically?
I understand that Skype is not so good without Broad Band but is it worth
having a go anyway?
By the way, I had to resend this as it was returned to me undelivered. I think
there was something wrong with the address on Web Site for students list.
Many thanks,
Noreen M.