[vip_students] Re: Skype Query

  • From: "Paul Dromey" <pdromey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 20:56:40 +0100

Hi Eleanor.

Thanks for that, very interesting.  I am not a member of that list and, to
be honest, would rather not join any more lists as my in box is already
pretty cluttered, despite using message rules to great effect.  However, if
anyone out there is on the list to which you refer, perhaps they would have
opinions or advice about Skype 4.0 and the jaws scripts

I followed the configuration instructions as much as I could, but as was
pointed out in the instructions, some versions of Skype 4.0 do not have all
the necessary menu options, including mine.  Don't quite understand why this
should be so but there it is.

In the absence of good advice from someone out there, I suspect I'll also
revert to Skype 3.8.

Paul