[vip_students] Re: Skype

  • From: Eleanor burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 17:01:02 +0000

I would normally have same problem and would double tap the screen with two
fingers are touch the screen but I find this is not currently working for me in
Viber. maybe this is a bug in the latest I OS 9.1. another option would be to
turn off push from your emails when you think you will be on a Skype call and
just says it to manual then you could go in and retrieve your emails
afterwards. you would do this in settings.

On 6 Nov 2015, at 16:54, Noreen Meagher <noreenmeagher@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
Is there a way to stop incoming e-mails announcing while on a Skype call.
Most annoying as it prevents you hearing caller while it is in progress.
Noreen m.