[vip_students] Re: Skype

  • From: Brendan Roache <brndn.rch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 13:48:28 +0100

Have you got a camera for the Webcam Frank? If yes, is there software with it. I would suggest you put in the software and then test it out. Alternatively if you are not going to use a camera (which generally has a built-in micraphone, you may wish to use a microphone only. Make sure you plug the microphone in to the correct socket on your computer. You should then be able to test the skype or even just test the microphone itself by going to Start, Programmes, Accessories, Entertainment and then choosing sound recording. Unfortunately I cannot tell you the keystroke to test the recording as I click on the mouse. I hope this helps. Come to think of it you are probably really looking for a list of key strokes to get started on skype.

Brendan
----- Original Message ----- From: "frank kelly" <frankke@xxxxxxxxxx>